Updated: April 28, 2021
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in a course or a provide contact information for follow up, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available. Students may visit the Compliance SMB LLC site anonymously (within the bounds of how the internet works). We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain related activities.
How we use collected information
The Compliance SMB LCC may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others or other companies. Your information is not for sale and is held in the highest regard. Your privacy is our top priority.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content on www.compliancesmb.com that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these third-party websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms